- What is your happiest memory?
My happiest memory would be going for a tour of 2Day FM in 1995 at the 2Dayfm studios at 2nd Floor 220 Pacific Highway Crows Nest. Kate showed me how they program songs into the computer, I saw how they put together news bulletins, I also saw how they record commercials and then put them on the radio. I met Keith Williams and he said hello to me and my parents.
- What is something that always makes you smile?
Something that always makes me smile is buying cd’s. I am into 80’s music such as Phil Collins, The Police and Dire Straits and Suzanne Vega.
One word to describe you would be determination.
- What advice would you give your parents?
The advice I would give my parents would be they have done a fantastic job of looking after me and they have always given me the best advice. I have just bought a Panasonic Blu-Ray Player and a Panasonic Hard-Disk Recorder.
- If you could be any animal, which one would you be and why?
If I could be any animal I would be a horse because I used to go horse riding in 1986 and I have always liked horses.
- What do you like to do for fun?
For fun I like to read a good book. I am currently reading a book on Francis Ford Coppola. I have read a book on Rob Lowe called Stories I Only Tell My Friends and I have read a book on Madonna called Madonna and a book on Reg Grundy called Reg Grundy.
- Tell about a funny time in your life.
I used to remember my teachers at school telling me I have a good sense of humour. Miss Koletta said on my school report “His humour and willingness to befriend others are attributes which I really admire”.
- What is your favourite thing to do? Why?
My favourite thing to do is going out to dinner to a restaurant such as Jonah’s at Whale Beach because the food is excellent and the service is excellent as well.
- What is your favourite thing to do with your friends?
My favourite thing to do with my friends is going out to the movies with my parents. I would like to see Top Gun 2 when it is released next year. I also like the films Pretty Woman and Dances With Wolves.
- What do you love most about your sibling?
I don’t have one.
- What was the nicest thing you did for someone?
The nicest thing I did for someone was sending them flowers. I sent Kate from the 2Day FM promotions team flowers because she took me for a tour around the 2DAY FM studios.
- What do you think you will be doing 10 years from now?
In 10 years I think I will be working for Allen and Urwin, a book publishing company in Crows Nest. I have always wanted to work for a book publishing company because I think it would be an interesting job.
- What is your favourite thing to do in the summer?
My favourite thing to do in the summer is eat ice-cream because I have always wanted to try the new Magnum Double Chocolate.
- What would be the ideal remuneration at Avenue? Tell me how you would use it.
I would use my remuneration money to buy myself movie tickets because I enjoy going to the movies and seeing the latest blockbusters on the big screen.
- What do you think makes a person good-looking?
What I think makes a person good looking is their personality and if they relate well to people.
- What is the grossest thing you can think of?
I hate slime because ever since I saw the movie Ghostbusters starring Bill Murray I think slime is gross.